The Weimaraner Club of Greater St. Louis always has Weimaraners waiting for adoption. You will see several listed in the box to your right - but these are just a few of the dogs that are available! If you are interested in adopting a Weimaraner, please copy the questions below into an email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submitting this form does not bind anyone into a contractual obligation, it is simply a request for information.
1.How did you hear about Weimaraner Rescue?
2. Why do you especially want to own a Weimaraner?
3. Do you have any preference concerning age or sex?
4. What other pets do you have now? Please include age, species and gender.
5. What pets have you had in the last five years?
6. What happened to them?
7. How many children are in the household and what are their ages?
8. How many people are in the household and what hours are they at home?
9. Describe the area in which you live (city, rural, suburban).
10. Do you live in an apartment, a house, a condominium or a mobile home?
11. Do you have a fenced yard? If yes, how high is the fence?
12. Where will the dog stay:
12.a During the day?
12 b During the night?
12 c During family vacations?
13. For what purposes do you want a Weimaraner? (hunting, obedience, agility, show, breeding, family pet – please discuss all that apply)
13. Do you promise to notify the St. Loius Weimaraner Club Rescue Committee if you cannot keep your Weimaraner?
14. Are you willing to take your dog to obedience classes?
15. What is your occupation?
16. What is the name and telephone number of your veterinarian? May we call them for a reference?
17. Why do you want to adopt a Weimaraner? Please be as detailed as possible.
18. What kind of home can you provide for a Weimaraner? Please be as detailed as possible.